Friday, August 24, 2012

Life On My Back

Well today was a challenge for sure. I started pretty sick last night and it just got worse. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was just so hot and uncomfortable. This morning nothing had improved. So I spent the greater part of the day just laying in bed not doing much. Because I was so sore and tense it made just about every position to lay in uncomfortable. If any of you remember how sick I got on the HSMA tour, it was comparable to that. But I did make it through the day and even got out for errands this afternoon/evening. I'm feeling better now although I'm still running a fever.

Tomorrow morning we are all going out kayaking so I'm hoping to feel completely better by then. We're going out with the Woods, Anthony, Anna, and maybe Aimee too. I haven't been kayaking for quite some time so it should be a fun time for all.

Well this is about it...I wasn't planning on anything long, just a quick update. Thank you for all your prayers and kind thoughts. May God bless you all and give you a restful night.

No comments: