Friday, August 17, 2012

Blessings Heaped On Blessings

Let me just start by saying that I love my blog. I love writing and the thought that people read my stuff and enjoy it (well...maybe enjoy it). Ever since I've begun to write more on here (not even a month ago) my viewing rates went WAY up!! This has me so happy and just feeling absolutely blessed. God has blessed me with this month already having the second highest views I have *ever* had. And the month is just over half way over! I could easily get up to the highest viewings in a month that I have ever received. I have no one to thank for this than God. He has really blessed me with this opportunity to bless all of you through the words that I speak.

He is my blessing, but the fact that He gives ways through His people to bless others is just more of a blessing than I could imagine! The fact that He has chosen me as one of His messengers to carry His words to you is just...I can't even quite sum up how amazing that feels! He is SO good and so great and powerful. It's truly something that can't be found in words. I am currently in the middle of typing up an R.J. Rushdoony lecture on the infallibility of God...(after typing that word about 50 times you really know how to spell it!). It just kind of takes my breath away to think about how self-conscious and infallible God is. Whenever my eyes are opened to some truth like that it just fills me with awe at the great majesty of God.

Maybe I will post the lecture that I will type up on here when I'm done...I wrote most of it last night and just have a little editing to go over first before I turn it in. I just wanted to say before I end this post how amazing you all are...even if you don't comment or read every post or follow me...thank you for stopping by and reading...you are such a blessing to me and I am honored to be speaking to you. I thank God for my readers and for His words that I may openly speak and I ask for wisdom in all my thoughts written here. May God bless you today!

No comments: