Saturday, November 10, 2012

Problems and Our Best


"A problem is your chance to do your best."


-- Duke Ellington


I found this quote this morning and it really encouraged me. It just reminded me that in troubles or trials or sufferings of any kind it's not really a problem...it's a test. A test and an opportunity to be able to perform our best under pressure. It's always a test...a promise that maybe we can be stronger than the time before! 

I'm sorry I haven't been posting more...between wedding plans, music auditions of all kinds, school work, ACT prep, college applications, and work...well...you get the point. Prayers would be very appreciated...last night was an eye-opening realization that Rachel is going to be gone in 2 weeks...and nothing will ever be the same. Really weird and kinda hard at the same time. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: