Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Move Mountains


"When a person becomes crystal clear as to exactly what they

want to accomplish, and focuses their time and energy on this
one goal, any person can move mountains."



-- Jimmy Sweeney

I know what I want to accomplish. I know what I want to do in life. I want to live a Godly life that is entirely focused upon God...His glory to shine through...His praises to be sung...His name to be preached. My life has become focused and my energy poured into making this goal possible. We, as Christians, should be so utterly focused on this that life should be this powerful and meaningful. And with Christ, we *can* move mountains. My prayer for you right now is that you too have this goal set upon your life...you have God's seal of promise stamped upon your heart...your main goal in life is to glorify God and to bring Him all the praise and glory that you possibly can. Go move your mountains!

Blessings.

No comments: