Thursday, November 1, 2012

Award!

I recently got this award from Britt and it was a huge encouragement to my day!



You have to post 11 things about yourself,
You have to answer the questions I'll be giving you here
You have to try to nominate 5 people,
Those 5 people have to then answer those 11 questions that you answered.

Britt's questions for me...
1. What is your favorite day of the week?Why?
Probably Sunday because I get to focus on God and relax and caught up with anything else overly stressful.

2. Do you like to read or do other things better?
I usually love to read! But right now I don't have any free time to do any reading apart from homework. I love blogging...I love my computer and emailing/chatting people. 

3. Do you like to write stories or read them?
I used to write them all the time...but I was never able to finish the stories so I prefer to read them now. 

4. what is your favorite type of book?
Oh probably historical Christian romances though I try to even it out with some good solid non-fiction stuff

5. do you like mismatched or matching socks?
I am pretty much OCD so I need matching socks all the time!

6. Do you like computers or notebooks better?
I like the novelty of notebooks but computers are much easier and faster to use!

7. Do you like a Kindle/Nook, or a regular book better?
a regular book FOR SURE. 

8. Fiction or Nonfiction?
Fiction probably

9. extrovert or introvert?
I can be both...but it's more and more an introvert

10. what is your favorite subject in school?
I don't know...probably science or Christian history
11. Hot drinks or cold drinks?
hmm...probably cold drinks. I tend to be pretty picky about how hot or cold a drink has to be.

Now 11 things about myself...
 1. I have only recently hit 5'
2. My laptop is pink
3. Debating people depresses me but encourages me in my faith
4. Music is my life
5. I want to get a degree in Occupational Therapy
6. Cats are my life...I'd rather live a "lonely" life with tons of cats than anyone else
7. My "lucky" number is 3
8. I am OCD and a perfectionist
9. One of my favorite jobs is my librarian position
10. I try to forget any past memories...even happy ones...because somehow they're always linked to sad ones
11. My usual colors to wear are black, brown, and grey.

About the questions for you all to answer, feel free to just answer the questions from Britt that I answered : )

Okay, now for those who I'm going to award:

I know that's more than 5! Buuuuut I couldn't stop! I could seriously keep applying it to more and more people, but I'll stop there :) 

3 comments:

Britt Lauren said...

Thanks for posting the award Sarah!! :) I enjoyed reading your answers and facts!! :)

Lauren said...

Thanks for thinking of me :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for awarding me! This means alot:)