Friday, May 21, 2010

TONIGHT!!

Hey all! So I am leaving shortly (just like me) to go play for the CHESS graduation!! I will be the ONLY viola!! AGH!! HELP! But anyways, that'll be fun!

Last night, Jon and I went to the HSMA concert for the younger groups. That was AMAAAAZING! :D I had such a fun time there! I ALSO GOT TO SEE PORAH THERE!! SHE'S GONNA STAY THE WEEKEND WITH ME!! (for those of you who do *not* know Zipporah, she's my friend from VA).

This morning, I got my hair cut REALLY SHORT! I am gonna post pictures as soon as we get some pictures taken! Rachel's camera has died, so that's not gonna go far. Oh well! It's super short and super cute!! I LOVE IT! *laughs to self* I did, however, shock my mom to death when I walked up to her after I got it done! :D


That's all for now! Wish me luck tonight!

<3 Sarah

3 comments:

Erin said...

awww, Sarah, im so sorry i can't be there! I'm sure you'll sound WONDERFUL! i can't wait to see you, and your hair cut!!!
See ya MONDAY!
♥Erin

Marissa said...

I hope last night went well! I can't wait to see your hair cut!!! I bet it's adorable! :)
~M

Sarah said...

Erin! I missed you ever so much! I got solos and I was solo myself! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! <3

Marissa: It was a lot of fun! Wish you had been there! See ya tomorrow night!


<3