Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An MLIA of mine...truly mine

Today, I attempted to jump up on our kitchen counter with a piece of fresh warm bread with honey on it. The first attempt I totally failed. Second try I held it half-way for a few seconds before falling. Third try, I was very violent and my bread flew out of my hand and fell honey-faced down on the floor. The four attempt... ok so there wasn't a four attempt. I simply put the bread on the counter and jumped up on it. Uh...the counter, not the bread. MLIA


So that's my little MLIA *true* story for the day!

4 comments:

Erin said...

haha, i love you Sarah!

Sarah said...

lol, and you know it! :D

Jacob Hartges said...

Hahaha, yep, I knew I pictured you as the "MLIA" person for a reason... Jk

Funny! Try not to drop your bread in the future. Hehe

Sarah said...

I am such a MLIA person! It's true! Half the stuff on here that I post as a MLIA, is something I've done!! :D