Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My weird and interesting life

Wow, so last night I was faced with one of the hardest decisions of my whole life. We were on our way home and don’t ask me how, but we had a gallon and a half of vanilla ice. cream (one of my favorites at the moment.). Rachel had one gallon between her and I and Jon had the half a gallon back with him. They both had some sort of silverware to eat with, but I had none. There was no spoon anywhere to be found! So now we come to my extremely hard decision. I had to choose to either eat my vanilla ice. cream with a fork that had been sitting under my seat since who knows how long, or some random fork that could be a little bit more recent that I found in the trash. Now, let me set you straight folks…I am not normally *anywhere* this gross, but I was pretty desperate. I was really craving this ice. cream. There was no option *not* to eat it! Besides, why let Rachel eat it all?? So, it didn’t take too long for me to choose the fork from the trash. Don’t worry! I didn’t wipe it off with a napkin from the trash along with a sort of relatively cleanish blanket. I had a lot f fun totally grossing Rachel by being very dramatic, however. So yes, I ate my vanilla ice. cream for about 20 minutes till I couldn’t feel my tongue anymore and we were come. I was so hyper on sugar that I couldn’t feel anything (one of my favorite places to be). So after putting my stuff away and doing a quick clean-up around the house, I did my #1 favorite thing to do. I ran outside to the road (not the dirt one) and stood in the middle of it and then twirled and danced there till I was gonna fall over from dizziness. The only thing missing was the rain. Other than that, the warmth and strong wind were all it took for me to have the bestest night alive and to be collapsing in giggles on the way back to the house out of pure joy. It was so much fun, that I did it again right after. Twice! In one night! Blissful. :)

Saturday was the I.N.C.H. conference and that was enjoyable cuz of performing the opening number of Seussical there. After that, I hung out doing random things till about 3ish. Then, Jon and I went with the Doerrs to their house, and then to the Eileff’s for the Seuss party. That was fun. We did random things until a dinner of tacos and nachos (NACHO CHEESE! :D you had to be there to get that inside joke). Then we sat around until a game of improv was started. That was *extremely* funny. Probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. That lasted for about 2 hours until we left.

Sunday went well. It was a day of relaxing and nothing much. That was a pleasant change of pace.

Yesterday, I was busy with lots of school and then the last rehearsal for HSMA before our concert next Monday night. I highly recommend coming to that as we are playing this really hard/amazing piece that you *have* to hear! We were practicing last night from 6:45-9:45 without any breaks! But I have to say that it was lots of fun.

Last night, Dudley Winston (fondly nicknamed Bug) came and cuddled with me for a few minutes while gnawing on a scrunchie of mine until he left and was replaced by Penelope Ann Marie (Pig) who did *not* cuddle, but sat on the far end of my bed. She was still cute. This was not the case, however, this morning, when I was the only one up and about in the house and they both enjoyed tormenting me! I could swear they had it planned! One would get up on the counter and I’d smack whoever it was off just to turn around and see the other one up…and so and so forth. One of their favorite games to play with me is to get up while my back is turned and to knock off the counter one of the eggs that sit out all night drying. They *love* to do this! And it creates a mess that I don’t want to clean up but have to or they’ll eat it!

That is my life in a short blog post!

4 comments:

Jacob Hartges said...

5 Stars.
I enjoyed this post. :D
Vanilla ice cream is awesome! So you have good reason for choosing to eat it, despite the set back of somewhat dirty utensils. Haha!
Hoorah, for heavenly days of freedom originating from energized frozen ice!

Sarah said...

A comment! Hurrah!
:D HI! Vanilla ice cream is amazing! We should have an ice cream party!

Erin said...

you should have eaten it with yo fingers... ;)

Sarah said...

Ma fingers?? Ma grubby lil fingers??? LOL! NO WAY! :D 'Sides my sista wouldn't let me! <3 ya!