Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Future??

I know I'm a bit young...14 is early to be thinking about one's future, but I have thought it rather essential for the longest time. Of course, at that time, I didn't know much about anything. I didn't know what I wanted to do, or how to do it. But I have been seriously thinking about it lately, and have come up with several different roads.

1) I am not going to dilly-dally with school or music, but get out of high school ASAP, so that I may advance to college and get a head-start on life.

2) I am going to study Occupational Therapy at college.

3) I am hoping to apply for Grand Valley State College.

4) I intend on graduating in two years from now.

5) In the meantime, I will be working extra hard on school, and I have already begun clepping. I got the Sociology clep book on Monday and have already begun reading it.



So that's it. What do you think? I know, I am a bit ambitious, but I have always hoped to be great and to know my own mind. If any of this is not God's Will in my life, well, I know He will change it. It may not be what I want to be my life, but it is truly not all *my* life. My life is to glorify Him above all else. And if, by changing my plan for my life, it will glorify Him even more, then so be it. Let His Will be done, and His name be glorified.

5 comments:

Name said...

go for it, girl! if anyone can do it, you can. <3

Erin said...

Sarah. you are someone i look up to. I need some of that ambition! You rock. Go SARAH!!!!!
♥Erin

Sarah said...

Thank you, girls...I needed this today.

Lib: ha, don't think so

Erin: I have never heard of anybody looking up to me, and this made my day


<3

Name said...

Sarah, only yesterday I said to my dad, "That girl is a smart cookie!" :) I agree with Erin, I look up to you and need your kind of ambition! <3

Sarah said...

Lib: You said that?! Awww...you're so sweet! What on *earth* are you doing talking about me! ;) <3 you dear!