Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, to Libby Lou Dear!

Happy Birthday, Darling! You have lived in the world now 17 years! You have become a beautiful young woman set apart from the world for your wonderful and sweet deeds! You have always been a light for me (lol, ok, well there was that oooone time :D ) You always have a smile...and you're always there to help and lift up anyone who was down!

You make *anyone* feel like a celebrity! Trust me, I know!! You spend time with little kids, not afraid to be associated with young children. You spend time with ME! Imagine that! (still can't believe it ;) ) I can't see you once, without you stopping to help someone. You are *always* there with a compliment for me! No matter how discouraging I am, you still find time to lift me up with a smile or a compliment! YOU are amazing!

I still can't believe how much you have grown since the time that I've known you...what is it?? 7 years?? Maybe 8?? Anyways, you are a beautiful, godly, GORGEOUS!, amazing, awesome, encouraging, and need I go on?? You, my dear, are a light among many. You are one in a thousand. The world is blessed by you, and your future young man (for I have a feeling there will be one) is eternally blessed!

May God bless you and grant you many, MANY more years on the earth, always praising and glorifying the One who you cannot breathe without...our Lord and Savior.

Love always,
Sarah

2 comments:

Name said...

Sarah, you are such a darling!! Thank you sooooo much! You truly made my day. I love you so much and wish i could give you a hug! *hug*
Love you girl and thank you!!
Libby
p.s. lol... that oooooone time... :)

Sarah said...

Anytime, my dear. You truly deserve everything I said. <3 you!
Sarah
p.s. lol