Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lately

My life? My life is normal. Lately, I've been a bit down...but other than that, it's been great. My friends seem to be there whenever I need them. Lately, however, I have been dwelling so much in self-pity. Not sure where it came from, but it's there and it doesn't want to leave. Realizing the problem is half of fixing it, right? *nervous laugh*

Yesterday was...a day. I got through the morning doing school, jobs, and music ok. I wanted to go help out at INCH so bad though. :( Then, at night, we had Aimee's party. That was amazing. I had such a good time. I had time out of the house (first time all week) and I got to loosen up and relax. We were always laughing. So I got there early cuz Rachel had her last concert, so I got to be there with Aimee; we washed dinner and cleaned up a bit. Then Chelsea got there, and next Donovan, Weston and Michael. A little while later, Libby and Christian came, and then Anna, and eventually Laura and then later Becca and later that night Jon. We had a blast. We ate snacks and then moved on to dinner. After dinner, we sort of hung out until we decided to dance. We danced the Virginia Reel, Strip the Willow, the Waterfall Waltz and I got to dance Gay Gordons (thank you Christian). We then proceeded to sit in the grass and just talk for a bit. After that, we went inside and played two games of Mafia before it was time to go home. In all, I had a very enjoyable time.

Today, today has been hectic. I haven't been sleeping so well lately and therefore, I have been waking up feeling very stressed and tired. Not a good start to the day. I called Aimee at 7:30 in the morning to see about a ride to INCH. Found out that she was not going. Great. So I gave the Timmis household a call...while falling asleep. So glad someone picked up! Got a ride...hurrah. So that's where I'm headed in about 2 hours. Until then, I think I will play some piano, practice some viola, and get a shower. Pluff, I am so tired.


MLIA posts:


Earlier today, my "7" key wasn't working while I was IMing someone. To overcome this, I started typing out "the number between 6 and 8", but then I realized I could just type out "seven". MLIA.

Today, I tried to blow a leaf off of my windshield...from the inside of my car. MLIA

Today, I found out that there is actually a strategy to Minesweeper that does not consist on clicking on random squares and crossing your fingers. MLIA.

Today I had a staring contest with my cat. He blinked, I laughed, he hit me with his paw. MLIA

oday, during a test I did not know the answer to a question. Instead of guessing I drew an epic battle between pirates and ninjas. Guess who got extra credit? No, not me. I just got a question mark. MLIA.

Today, I was walking home from school with a guy I kind of like. I eyed a really crunchy looking leaf a few feet in front of us. He was just about to jump on it, when he saw my disappointed face, then said 'Ladies first' and let me step on it. I wish there were more gentlemen like this. MLIA.

Today, my roommate took an "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" container out of the fridge that I had put grapes in for my lunch. When she opened it, she was shocked to find that it wasn't actually butter. It's not like the container didn't warn her. MLIA.

Today, a customer who was around 5 feet tall gave me $21 for his $22 order. I told him he was a little short. He laughed. Hooray for unintentional humor. MLIA.

Today, I was listening to music on my computer and thought I smelled my mom cooking brownies. I wasn't sure, so I turned the volume down. I still don't know why I did that. MLIA.

Today, I was wondering how deaf people can tell when their cellphones are ringing. Then I realized that that's what the vibrate mode is for. Then I started wondering why a deaf person would need a phone. MLIA.

Today, I heard my brother sneeze in his room. We were both on IM so I sent him a message saying bless you. MLIA.

Today, I freaked out when something touched my foot. I soon realized, it was just my other foot. MLIA.

Today, while playing 'Hide and Seek' with a group of people, I randomly shouted "I see you" without actually spotting anyone. Two people came out from their hiding spot thinking that I had found them. I felt like I had doubled my productivity. MLIA.


That's all for now! Signing off!
~Sarah

3 comments:

Name said...

you're coming with us? PARTY IN THE BACK SEAT!! WOOHOO!

Name said...

so, remember when we were talking about google and yahoo war? well, i typed in "Llamas are" in google and what came up was "Llamas are larger than frogs" and yahoo said "Llamas are extinct in which continent?" haha! You were soooo right!

Sarah said...

The Party in the Backseat was AMAZING!! :D

I KNOW IT! :D <3