Thursday, May 27, 2010

more MLIA

Today, while watching a show on my computer, there was an explosion and a lot of dust was thrown into the air. I instinctively tried to wave the dust off the screen. MLIA.

Today, I read that in New York, it is illegal to greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”. I laughed, spotted a cop and ran up to him. I screamed, "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, COPPER!", wiggled my fingers on my nose at him and ran. When I looked back, he was doubled over laughing. No ticket. Cool. MLIA

A few days ago I was at Wal-Mart with my friend. We were getting supplies to make posters, but we weren't allowed to buy the spray glitter because we aren't 18. After the cashier took it away, we saw our other friend, who is 18. We asked the cashier if we could just have him buy it, but she still said no. So my friends went and got a different can of spray glitter and paid for it while I waited outside. When they came out, we quickly exchanged money for the glitter and left. I felt like it was a drug deal with glitter.

Today I decided to participate in the Yahoo versus Google war. I typed in "poets have...". Yahoo gave "we have lost one of our great poets". Google gave me "poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese". Win. MLIA

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha the glitter one made me laugh so hard!

Sarah said...

That was one of my favorites too! :D