Friday, May 28, 2010

MORE MLIA

Today, I looked both ways before crossing a one way street. MLIA.

Today I accidentally used a number 1 pencil on a scantron test. I expect the bloodshed to be horrific. MLIA

Today I realized that when you wear an apron backwards it's like you're
wearing a cape... My day suddenly got a whole lot better. MLIA.

oday, I sent a text to someone and they never texted back. I deleted the text so that I wouldn’t feel bad. MLIA.

Today, I noticed that my C: drive looks very happy, while my D: drive looks very sad. MLIA

Today, I realized that lol'd, the past tense of lol, is inaccurate. That would mean laugh out louded. L'dol, however awkward, would be correct. MLIA

4 comments:

Jacob Hartges said...

That's so awesome. :) All of those. L'Dol...

Sarah said...

I know it! :D

Stephanie said...

the number 1 pencil on a scantron test is awesome... after taking the ACT multiple times I definitely relate... haha
and the text one is great too :)

Sarah said...

I know it! I can so see myself doing those!!! :D Thank you for reading my blog! It means so much to me!