Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today

Today is gonna be busy! I don't have time right now to update my life over the weekend (I promise I'll do that soon!). Today, I have to do *A LOT* of Algebra in order to finish soon!! I should probably go shopping soon in order to get Aimee a b-day gift (her b-day was yesterday). Jon has is horn recital tonight (which I really don't want to go to). Annnnd...that's about it. I know there is so much more to be said...Friday, Saturday, Sunday and yesterday all need to be caught up on and there is so much to be said, but that will have to wait for sometime when I have TIME to sit down and write it all out! It is dreadfully long and I am not one to mince around words as many of you already know.

I take the long way around saying something very simple and easy (Libby, Christian, and Jon all know what I'm talking about thanks to Ancient History classes). Sometimes I wonder if it's a curse or a blessing that I can talk so much??!! I suppose it is a blessing, because all God gives me whether I like it or not is a blessing! I just need to accept that.

Right now, in my life, I have had a lot of friends asking for help or guidance in their lives, and at first I thought it was *such* a pain! But, then it struck me today...I am such a whiner??!! God has blessed me with this oppertunity to bless others and to lift them up and all I can do is find time to complain about it?? How pathetic is that?! I need to trust Him SOOOO much more and understand that He knows exactly what I need for my spiritual life! I can use these friends asking me for help to not only help and guide *them* but myself also! Thank you, Lord! You truly do know every single thing I need! Grant that I may always be trusting in You and You alone!

<3

No comments: