Monday, May 31, 2010

My life in a nutshell :)

Thursday: well, I just had to point out that I had my last piano lesson on this day. Also, we went to the concert that night and I got to see the Walker kids!



Friday: I already updated you on the morning, but now it’s time for the rest of the day. But other than getting my hair cut and such, I also went to the CHESS graduation and played there. The HSMA people playing were David, Rachel, Lauren, and Grace, my mom, Stephanie and Elaine, myself, Chesna, and Rachel. I was the only viola! I had a couple solo parts too so that was a lot of fun!! That night, we came home and had to do a lot of baking because of the bake sale the next day. So we all stayed up to the wee hours of the morning. Jared had come over so he and my dad were out in the “man cave” smoking while the majority of us were in baking. Rachel made Rice Krispies with chocolate and butterscotch on top, and I made Peanut Butter No-Bakes. Not sure what my mom did other than just helping out. After that, I just got a little wild in the head…I was still in my concert uniform, and before I knew it I found myself out on the road dancing and twirling around till I was dizzy! So much fun! Then, I had to go back inside and finish baking.



Saturday: We all got up early despite our very late (or shall we say, early) bedtimes…and headed off to the Wal-Mart in Lansing near GL. We were there in the sun and rain from 10-3. There were the Fraziers, us, Benj, and Porah who came home with us. When we got home, Porah and I cleaned, cooked and just talked a little bit before we decided to do something! We then went on a two hour walk around the country-side out here. I showed her some of my favorite places to walk. After we got back, we had dinner, and then began to watch Seussical until the parents/Jared/Rachel kicked us downstairs cuz they wanted to watch their movie. So we went and sat/laid on the sleeper sofa downstairs and watched it on Rachel’s computer. After it was done (it was pretty late), we stayed up even later and just talked in the dark. We did this until we couldn’t think anymore because we were so tired!!



Sunday: we got up nice and early so that everybody could take showers. Then, we all headed off to church! After church, we had a luncheon of sorts which was for Hello Walkers/Goodbye Jared type of luncheon. Zipporah, Levi, Jon and I all began to walk home, but it wasn’t long before Aimee picked us up and drove us home (the parents and the rest of them were still at church). She came in with us and we all sat down to watch Seussical (again). After it ended, Zipporah and I decided to go take another nice long walk (this one only lasted about an hour). Once we got back, they had to leave. We had a short breathing space of time before it was time to head off to evening church.


Monday: well, let me just point out that it was AIMEE’S BIRTHDAY! Yea just thought I might throw that out there. That was also the day that I attempted to bike for an hour in 90 degrees weather with no water to work. Fail. She came and picked me up. Worked all day till that night when we had the HSMA concert. That was the most amazing concert ever. Afterwards, I came home and danced in the road again!



Tuesday: The only thing about this day was that Jon had his recital at night at Faith Bible. I sat in the back and worked on school.



Wednesday: This was my last day of etymology. I was so glad! We took our last test and then got out early. The rest of them played ultimate frisbee and I watched. When I got home, I left again for work for the rest of the day. That was an interesting day. I cleaned house, cooked dinner and fed and changed the boys. I biked home cuz the rest of the family except Jon were at Jared's goodbye party. Jon was with Jake playing frisbee golf. On the way home, I saw a live turtle, and a dead turtle, a live bunny and a dead bunny, a chipmunk, and several families of geese. Also, I passed several fields of freshly cut grass which smelled soooo wonderful! I was almost home and I called my mom...sooo...yea, because of that, I fell off my bike in the middle of this road. Genius. So yea, that was my night.



Thursday: This was the beginning of an amazing weekend. We had a pre-tour concert for HSMA at a retirment home. I got to see Madison and all my friends. Right after, Madison and I went to Biggby's and had coffee and just sat and talked for a couple hours. We then decided to walk down to Burger King (without knowing exactly how far it was going to be). Lol, after walking forever, we got there and had breakfast/lunch/dinner. Then, my dad came and picked us up and took us to Nick's and Christy's recital. We had fun there. I got to see everyone again!

Friday: We didn't have much till the Nunez open house. Then, ...guess what?! I went home with Madison and stayed the night! We had tons of fun. :) When we got there, we fed the horses, ate toast and talked a bit.

Saturday: this was the first day I got to sleep in in forever...I woke up, got a shower, and then we fed the horses. After more toast, we went out and rode for a bit. After that, we went swimming for a couple hours. Then, I went and met up with my family at the TW graduation. After that, we went home and cleaned up for a bit before watching a movie and then hitting the hay.

Sunday: this was the most amazing day in forever. I woke up and went to church. After that, we hurried off to Nick's open house. I was there for an hour or so before Madison invited me to a friend's house to go swimming. I left, and then after swimming for a couple hours, went back. We were there till everyone left and we cleaned up. Then, we went swimming with the others for a few hours. *That* was amazing. Then, we went home and I ended up staying up really late cuz I got a cleaning crave at midnight.

Today: I woke up and headed off to work. Tonight, I was going to go out with my family and see Prince of Persia, but since Becca wouldn't have any babysitter to watch her, I told my mom that I would stay with her. So yea, let's see what happens!


Tomorrow: I have a doctor's appointment early in the morning, and then the rest of the day is set aside to prepare for tour. I *really* hope I don't forget anything!!

So that's my life in a nutshell! It took me forever to get it all typed out!! ENJOY!

No comments: