Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today!

Ok, so today has been *reeeeeally* slow. I'm gonna try to pick it up and RUN! I'm hoping to go out with Aimee later and have a little coffee date...lol, we're gonna kick something off our bucket list!!!!!!! OOOOOOOH I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D We're gonna do some weird things! But we're gonna have a blast! Well, that is if she calls me soon!

Tomorrow I have work from 1:30-7:30 which I am looking forward to!

Thursday, I have work from 1:30-3:30 and then the wedding rehearsal at 5 pm.

Friday I have work at Mr. Nightengale's stand from 10-6. (Oh, and Anthony comes back this day!)

And Saturday, I have a wedding rehearsal at 9 and the wedding is at 11 and then we're going to Cam's open house at 3 I think...I *really* hope we play soccer there!! I can't wait to see Andi, and Marissa, and Erin, and Madison and Tori and everyone else!!


That's about it! Thanks for reading!
~Sarah

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, if there was an assassin tracking you, you'd be pretty easy to track down. They would know just where to find you. :P

Sarah said...

YOU'RE HIRING ASSASSINS TO KILL ME???? Thanks dearie...I love you too. :P

Erin said...

Wow, Sarah, you're one busy girl! I don't know how you do it.

Erin

Sarah said...

It's oh so much fun! :)
Love you,
Sarah