Friday, June 11, 2010

Random for y'all

I love the GMH stories:

A month ago, my boyfriend broke up with me.
I was at the mall by myself, no makeup, wearing sweats, tears streaming down my face. There was a group of guys walking and laughing.
One of them came up to me and told me I looked beautiful. He then proceeded to ask me if I was alright.
Strangers GMH.

One day I passed a woman walking two dogs.
One was missing a leg, but they were both limping. I asked what happened.
She explained that the injured dog had lost his leg, and that the other dog was copying him so he wouldn’t feel alone.
Caring pets GMH.


Some randomness:
Your Inspirational Quote
Tuesday June 08, 2010

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Hi Sarah,

Did you know...

... that today is Upsy Daisy Day? This day reminds
people to get up gloriously, gratefully, and gleefully
each morning. Really, it can be done! ;-)

~~~

Today's Inspirational Quote:

"People travel to wonder at the height of the
mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long
course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean,
at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass
by themselves without wondering."

-- St. Augustine

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

* All true theology should lead to doxology.
* What advertising agencies do for their clients, we're called to do for Christ.

And that's it! I've been super busy with babysitting lately, but am resting today before working tomorrow from 7-5. Mr. Nightengale needs me now, so I'll start working there too. Tonight, we'll be going to David's open house...can't wait to see everyone there....like MADISON! :) Yup, that's pretty much it.

No comments: