Monday, June 14, 2010

Lately??

Ok, it is high time that I owe all of you a blog post about my life and what I have been up to lately.

Ever since tour, I have been trying desperately to get caught up on all of my lost sleep, and failing miserably. Every night is either filled with constant nightmares, restless tossing and turning, or getting to bed late and getting up early just because. This has not been very helpful at all.

Monday was the HSMA picnic so I got to see all my long lost tour buddies whom I hadn’t seen since Saturday night at about 11 pm. It had been a very long Sunday and Monday till Monday night came and we got to be reunited again.

Tuesday was a big day of school for me, since I had gotten sadly behind due to tour and unpacking and resting.

Wednesday, I worked at Whitney’s for the first half of the day, and then came home for school, jobs, and music, before going off to another babysitting job in the evening.

Thursday was once again filled with hectic school, before it ended with frisbee golf.

Friday, I finally finished my hateful Algebra!! Made my day! Then, in the evening, we went up to David’s open house. It was pretty boring when I first go there, so I sat at the edge of the soccer field under a nice big tree and read my sociology CLEP book until Madison got there!! We walked and talked and ate a little bit before we decided to join the soccer game! *Then* the fun really began. I had no idea how much I really missed playing that amazing game! Sadly, I didn’t get to play much before we had to leave.

Saturday, I babysat for about 12 hours. My first job was from 7-1:15 and my other one from 1:30-7. That was amazingly tiring. In the morning, I think I should point out, that I watched four kids. In the evening, I got home, showered, cleaned the house, and then played on the computer. So all in all, I didn’t get to bed till 10:30.

Sunday was church, and then off to Rebekah and Kevin’s wedding shower for a few hours. Then there was evening church followed directly by playing frisbee golf with all the Woods. I walked the course and collected a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers for my mom who hasn’t been feeling well lately. Then we went home and had dinner before we headed back to the Wood’s house. We got there at 9:15. The parents played cribbage and we kids went to the living room to play. The whole time we were there, the kids played Pit. Well, they all played and I only agreed to join if we played the silent way. That was almost, no, I’d say just as fun as the soccer game at David’s open house. We came home late from that and I went straight to bed!

Today was filled with cleaning and relaxation. Tomorrow should be the same. Hurrah!

~Sarah

No comments: