Monday, January 28, 2013

Pea's Quotes - Part 2

"Hang up your coat, please." Me
"No, you hang it up." Peas
"No, I hung up your scarf and hat and mittens." Me
"Oh, chicken poo nuts." Peas

"I was playing tricks on me." Peas

"Hey! No! Stop that! Here, have this you sleepyhead!" Peas

"I burped! Did you hear it?" Peas

"I'm making you lunch! Here...I made you elephant chicken." Peas

"Blow out your candles! It's your birthday and all your worst dreams will come true." Peas

"Let me get by butt out of here!" Me
"Ewwww" Peas
"What?" Me
"Butts are gross!" Peas

2 comments:

HisPrincessWarrior said...

Oh my goodness-- is "Peas" a younger sibling!? reminds me of my house! LOL

Unknown said...

I wish she was!! But no, I just babysit her during a Bible study on Tuesday mornings! How many younger siblings do you have?