Friday, September 7, 2012

No Time For Life

Hey...I promise I will be posting super soon and updating everything that's going on in my life...but right now it's super crazy busy...I have constant work or school or music or something! Right now I haven't even begun school, I've done no Rushdoony work all week, I need to memorize Bible verses for the discussion tonight, I need to practice viola, and I desperately need some sleep...all before bed tonight...and there is the discussion tonight in just a couple hours so...it's getting really wild. I'm considering just staying home from the discussion just because it will give me an extra 2-3 hours worth of time to accomplish things here at home. I'm finding myself very behind. 

It's times like these that you can't help *but* trust in God for you to somehow regain lost hours of whatever. You wonder where on earth those free minutes went and where you just got left behind. Did I oversleep and lose like 48 hours worth of work or something? I've been working pretty consistently on things...not much time for goofing off...so why is it my work load has become so much heavier??

Anyways! I'd love any feedback or insights as to how you manage when you find you have a huge workload and lots of overdue things and absolutely no time...what do you do that that point? ...other than pray for wisdom and guidance and such. Like how do you find yourself able to manage lots of things in little time? 

Thank you for reading!!

No comments: