Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Thoughts

Today ended up being a kind of a bad day...more towards the end and mostly because I was tired (my three cups of coffee had worn off) and work just dragged along with more and more bad things happening. BUT...I decided that moping around and grumping about it wasn't going to do me or anyone else anything good...so I then decided to blog about all the happy/good things that happened today.

1) When I had my viola lesson I brought the two, huge, gorgeous violas that I have been trying out at home and my teacher tried both of them and had me try them and said that either would work well for me...including the one that I really like better (which happens to be the cheaper one)!

2) I got a TON of new music downloaded...like...2 whole albums and toonssss of singles. SO HAPPY!!

3) I got to finally spend some quality time online instead of always at work, music, school, or something else rather time consuming. (This week I'll end up working over 20 hours of just random odd jobs like babysitting, transcribing, and library work)

4) I got to babysit Caleb for the first time :D

5) I got to feed, rock, hold, and have Caleb fall asleep in my arms (something I was told doesn't happen very often to anyone)

6) I got some good cleaning done at Whitney's and so I feel rather accomplished.

7) I got a movie and am hoping to watch it tonight before bed.

8) Tomorrow I get to have lunch with my grandma!!

9) Tomorrow I also get to sleep in (finallyyyy)

10) And finally I am so very thankful for all this work that I'm getting because it means more money and more money means I can actually pay for things like the shower/wedding stuff and my fall/winter wardrobe and other comfort-like things (like coffee!!).

Anyways...that is my happy list for tonight. Make your own happy list! You'd be amazed to find how many good and happy things are going on in your life :)

No comments: