Monday, August 2, 2010

Books

Ok, so I know that I have failed miserably in posting what books I have been reading. But the truth is that I haven't had much time till now to actually read anything!! I got back from camp and then hurled myself at Secret Garden.

I am working backstage for Secret Garden put on by Spontaneous Summer Theater down in Kalamazoo. I do all the hair and makeup for the "old" people, I help out with about 7-8 costume changes for the leads during the show, I run errands for the directors, I help out at intermission and at the end with RootBeer floats, and I operate a curtain during the show. So I keep busy and have a lot of fun. So yea, that was Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The shows were on Friday and Saturday.

Sunday, after church, we went up to the lake and spent the day there celebrating birthdays. That was fun. Then we came back in time for evening church.

Today was filled with chores and cleaning. Tonight we're fixing a late anniversery dinner for our parents.

Tomorrow I'm going to Rachel Skiba's house for the ENTIRE day! From about 8:30-9 or so...that's gonna be so much fun!

Wednesday, I have work from 1:30-7:30 and I CAN'T WAIT! :)

Thursday is tech day for Secret Garden...and Friday and Saturday are more shows.

Phew...that's my life. :) I love it!

No comments: