Saturday, July 31, 2010

TODAY!

On this, the day of my birth...I would like to thank my parents for 1) deciding to actually have me! and 2) for raising me in the home that I have been raised in. Most importantly though, I want to thank my Lord and my God for giving me life and for giving me forgiveness so that I may live every day of my life to glorify Him in everything I do.

Thank you also, those of you who take the time to be my friends! There are many of you whom I consider like my family, you are so close. At the times when I am feeling most blue at heart, you pick me up and show me my place in life! Thank you all!

3 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

happy birthday! i hope you have a wonderful day :)

Marissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH! I hope you have/had a fantastic day! I am so blessed to have you as a friend!
Love you!
~Marissa

Sarah said...

Carlotta: out of curiosity..who are you?

Marissa: Thank you, dear and treasured friend! :)