Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lately

Wednesday, I had work for about 6 hours. That was very hectic and I left feeling like I had just faced giants.

Thursday, was boring in the morning. But then in the afternoon, we headed out to Kzoo again to have a tech run for Secret Garden. Wow, it was really bad. Everything went bad that could go bad. Got home late from that…late enough for me to wish I was in bed.

Yesterday, my mom and Becca were gone to Morrice for most the morning for string lessons. Then, when they got back, my mom took us to the Timmis’s house and they took us to Kzoo for a show for Secret Garden. Ok, so let me tell you. I totally failed. The curtain went wrong *again*. I don’t know what it is but the curtain is just not working for me. Also, all the people I do makeup and hair for…it just wasn’t looking right. I couldn’t fix it to look just right. So anyways…that was an epic fail.

Today I hope will go better. We leave in a little while for it again. Tonight will be SUPER late cuz we have strike and then we’re going out for a party afterwards. I really hope that we can take our van down so that we can stay out late…oh yea, and we’ve got church in the morning…haha, well, let’s see how that works.

Monday, we’ve got HPA auditions, which I am super excited for!

Tuesday, I’m not sure what’s going on…and Wednesday, I work from 7:30 am-???

That’s all for now…signing off!

2 comments:

Name said...

Sarah Bacon, the old people looked amazing and SO WHAT about the curtain!?!?!?! You should see inside my head during a show if you think YOU did bad! Geeeesh! Btyw, you are sooo helpful and fun to have around at SG. Honestly! You are really liked and respected by the crew and cast members. :D

Sarah said...

haha, well thanks dearie...you're making me blush! I am super glad Abby asked if I'd do it...I ended up having a marvelous time! You were ...OMW....like, wow.. :D

I love you and miss you sooo much!