Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Crazy Peas Quotes - Part 8


"I put my coat together with a zipper." - Peas

"This is how you do it. Walk with a puppy. Walk with a puppy. Walk with me!" - Peas

"High five!" - Me
"Ha! I missed." Ally

"I drank it all gone, now I want more." - Peas
"I don't want to give you more tea, so drink up!" Ally 

"I'll give you a smile because you're smiling so hard." Ashley

"Are you going to be a cook when you grow up?" - Me
"Yup, I'm gonna be a cooker." - Peas

"And when I grow up I'm going to grow up like your sister." - Peas
"But not grow up like me?" - Me
"No, not like you." - Peas

"Do you like waffles?" - Me
"Mh, no. I don't like waffles. Well, I like a little bit of waffles." - Peas

"Guess how old I am." - Me
"Seven?" - Ashley
"Eight?" - Peas
"Ten?" - Ally

"I'm going to count to 30! One, two, three, thirty! Here I come!" - Ashley

"Twenty-eight, twenty-niiiiiiine hundred! Done!" - Peas

"Twenty three nine thirty!" Peas

"Can I drink the baby?" - Peas

"I don't want to carry her." - Peas

"Let's go see grandma. No, I am the grandma." - Peas

"Lay down, honey. Lay down!" - Peas

"She's gonna pick that grandma up!" - Peas

No comments: