Monday, August 8, 2011

oh and...

I feel the need to let you all know that I did get the job I had been praying for! I now work at the Charlotte Community Library and am so blessed by it. Getting to know all the ladies there and also growing in my work experience has been so amazing! The steady income with the combined advantage of free movies and new books I'd never seen before is something I really appreciate. God is so bounteous and merciful. I truly can't imagine a better job and God granted me this all! Praise God from whom *all* blessings flow!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats on getting the job, Sarah! And, you're right, God is *so* good!!
Just so you know, I've loved reading your blog - your cheerful spirit represents Christ well. How did I not know about this little piece of the internet earlier? ;)

Unknown said...

Awww you're such a sweetheart! God is amazing...just tonight I got several comments from the ladies who work with me at how fast I've picked it up and am moving along now...this can only be credited to God alone! I'm so glad we're following each other...it's nice to finally "find a friend's blog." :)