Friday, April 30, 2010

My genius sisters and me :)

"I get confused by strands of hair like this: one half is 'I want to curl,' and the other half is like 'blah.'" ~Rachel



"I can't wait for tomorrow, I can't wait for tomorrow!!" Becca
"Why?" Rachel
"Because there'll be a full moon and Papa and I will look at the moon!" Becca
...pause
"He has a microscope..." Becca
"Umm...I think you mean a telescope." Rachel



"They're both blueish-green and they're different colors." ~Me




We are all geniuses in our own time...just not that time! Those quotes all happened within five minutes of each other...I just thought I'd give you a little flavor of what life in the Bacon home is like.

4 comments:

Name said...

haha, wow!

Marissa said...

Haha that post made me laugh. Sisters are amazing. :) I have about 15 pages of quotes... and about 8-10 are just funny things that we and other people have said. :)
~M

Unknown said...

No, no....we're always geniuses, it's just that people don't understand us....seriously.

Sarah said...

Marissa, you are so right! This is just normal! :D

Rachel: Totally...just totally

:)