Friday, April 16, 2010

I really thought today was going to be bad...but it hasn't been so awful after all! My dad and sister are gone overnight...my dad is in IL and Rachel is at a friend's house. Jon had work and my mom was shopping for most of the day. Rebecca is at a friend's party. I've been alone here for probably half the day.

I made scones for church on Sunday...and hope to make muffins for breakfast on Sunday later. Then I cleaned the kitchen!! Washed dishes and wiped down counters!! Scones are done and just need to have the glaze put on!

Then! I moved to the bathroom! Cleaned counters, and the sink EVERYTHING else! Almost used up all the bleach! I LOVE BLEACH! Now my hands smell like bleach!! YUM???

Now my mom and brother are home and we're going to have a little party! Pizza for dinner and then a movie! A chick flick! Huzzah! I have missed chick flicks!

The sky was so gorgeous just a few short minutes ago! It was blue and below that was spotted pink and purple and then yellow and then the sun as it was setting!! This morning as I was getting up, it was gorgeous also! I got up and while I was still in my p.j.s I sat on the porch wrapped in a blanket with the kittens and watched the sun rise. It has just finished raining so it smelled and looked lovely.

Last night, I took Titan for a walk...or rather HE took ME for a RUN. :) I forgot he weighed more than I did. We went down the lane and I wanted to take him to one of my favorite places...but it was getting dark and there was someone on the path ahead of me who I didn't know and so it scared me...and Titan too. He was so freaked! I couldn't help BUT turn around!

That's all for now...I got a bit carried away, I suppose. :) Happiness is the way to a life well live to God!! <3

3 comments:

Jacob Hartges said...

I liked this post!
Haha, sounded like you were Cinderella for the first bit (up until the chick flick).
See you later today!

~Jacob

Marissa said...

You changed your blog name! I like it! :)

Wow, sounds like you got a LOT done yesterday! I'm sure your family appreciated that a lot. What an amazing daughter/sister you are! :)

Love you, Sarah!
~Marissa

Sarah said...

Jacob: :) Cinderella or no, I had fun! :D I wonder, did Cinderella miss out because she couldn't turn her iPOD up really loud when she was home alone?

Marissa: I did change my blog name! I felt like the old one was just...BLAH!

I had fun! And I don't really think that I am that great as a sister/daughter! I can do so much more if I just try to glorify God and do His will. :)
Love you, Marissa!


Sarah