Friday, April 2, 2010

Seussical

Ok, I know I am a little obsessed about Seussical, but I have to post something about it! I am in a musical right now, called Sessical. It is a work of art that puts all of Dr. Seuss's fantastic stories together and plus: it's a musical!! We have worked every Friday since...umm...September, I think. And now we just got done with tech week. That was a practice on Wednesday at CPAC (the amazing place which we'll perform at), and then last night at a random church. We had a run-through each time.

Next Monday we'll begin to get VERY busy. Monday we have 10-10 stuff going on...but I'll probably be there earlier. My bro is on the sets commitee and they have to be there at 7. We'll proably bike over; it's about 5 miles away. And then Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we have our shows. But everyday before that, we have 10-10 stuff...that all includes hair, make-up, costumes, and then two run-throughs a day! PHEW! Makes me tired just to type it! I actually don't know how I am going to make it through two run-throughs a day...I am so exausted after one run-through! So I'd appreciated prayers for strength! Thank you!!

Hope this finds all of you in good health and having a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Jacob Hartges said...

I'm super duper excited for next week. BEYOND excited. TREMENDOUSLY EXCITED.

Haha, so excited I just fell of my chair in excitement... Haha

But I'm a guy, so that makes me more excited? LOL, riiiiiiiiiight. XD

Erin said...

Suessical was AWESOME!!! i was SOOOOOO happyy i got to come! i wish i could see it again! :/
♥Erin

Marissa said...

SARAH!! You did SUCH a good job!!!! ! :) I love you!
~Marissa

Marissa said...

you did an AMAZINGGG job sarah!!! i loved it!! i could see it over and over and over because of YOU!! thanks for my hug Monday!! Love you sooo much!!!
-Andi-

Sarah said...

Jacob: :) You were amazing...even if you were a guy ;)

Erin: I"M SO GLAD YOU CAME TOO!!!!!

Marissa: I love you too!!

Andi: Hugs are free!! Anytime! <3 you!