Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crazy Pea's Quotes - Part 7

"You can't catch Cocoa, you can't catch Cocoa!" Peas
"Who is Cocoa?" Me
"Oh, just a...well, I don't know who Cocoa is!" Peas

"Com on, let's run! I've got lots of energy!" Peas

"Peas, remember to share." Me
"Oh yeah, that's right." Peas

"Ohh, pretty. What is it?" Me
"A big macaroni and cheese to eat with it!" Peas

"You're very big." Peas
"Big or heavy?" Me 
"Oh, heavy." Peas

"Peas, you can't just grab things. You have to ask for them nicely." Me
"Nicely!" Peas
"No, you have to say, "May I please play with the whistle?" nicely." Me
"May I please play with the whistle nicely?" Peas

"All aboard!" Peas
"All aboard what?" Me
"Nothing! All aboard!" Peas

"I think I will climb the shelves and sit on the op to blow my own bubbles." Peas

"You can't catch me, I'm the baddest guy!" Peas

"Don't get my baby." Ally
"I must. I'm naughty." Peas
"But he's a nice baby and he doesn't like bad naughties." Ally

"I'm a bad superhero and I've got your baby!" Peas

"Come here you nice guy!" Peas
"No! Naughty boy!" Ally
"Haha...I'm on your roof." Peas
"No, this is our car." Ally

"Help! Get me down! I'm nice!" Peas
"I thought you were the naughty guy?" Me
"No, I'm nice now! Get me down!" Peas

"Here's your baby. She has a diaper on." Peas
"No, I'm having my own." Ally
"What? A real one?" Peas
"Yes." Ally
"But why? You have to have a toy one!" Peas

"Do you want to come in my clubhouse? It's a bit squishy, but it's purple." Peas

"Can I have some for my baby?" Ally
"Okay. For pretend?" Peas

"Presto! It's all ready!" Peas

3 comments:

Lauralea said...

These quotes are my favorite part of your blog, for real. I love kids!

Unknown said...

hah! where does she get these?

Can you imagine having two kids who were as hilarious as Peas and Ally?

Unknown said...

They are really too funny! I think they would make a great tv reality show - lol. But honestly I don't even get half the quotes cuz they are begging me to play with them...I could sit and take down these quotes the whole time!