Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Adorable Pea's Quotes - Part 6

(concerning hand-sanitizer) "It's sooo...pretty. I love it." Peas

"I don't like brown babies...or old babies." Peas

"Hey! Oh, I think I need to climb on the kitchen." Peas

"When you got food in your tummy you have lots of energy. So you run." Peas

"I'm tired...I got a lot of energy now!" Peas

"Let's wrestle! I've run out of energy!" Peas

"We need to run in circles and leave them off!" Peas

"How about you put your arms out and catch us?" Peas

"I look swimming like the water." Peas

"Wanna touch my tail?" Peas

"Do mermaids swim in water?" Peas

"Do you love my tail?" Peas

"What is it? What is it, tummy?" Peas

"It's my costume so people pick me up." Peas

"Am I beautiful like a mermaid?" Peas
"You are gorgeous like a mermaid." Me
"I know." Peas

"Follow me, princesses!" Peas

"Are you going to make me a big birthday cake so I can turn into five?" Peas

"Mommy?" Ally
"Yes? What do you want?" Peas
"Candy." Ally
"Candy?" Peas
"Yes, candy." Ally
"Why do you want candy?" Peas
"Cuz I love candy." Ally
"Candy is so yucky and gross." Peas
"No, I like it." Ally
"Candy is for big, gross, long kids." Peas

No comments: