Sunday, December 30, 2012

Knife In The Dark


Giving my heart pain, pain it deserves
A knife in the dark, cold chains on my wrists
The chills up your spine when you walk down an alley
The fear of death would be better

Blinded, foolish, so stupidly in love
Wishfully hoping you would see my devotion
Hoping and praying for the master key set
Praying for a ray of light in the dark

Yet stupid am I, and stupid I'll stay
Prentending you care, pretending you love
All the scenes played perfectly mentally
But deep in my heart I know truth

It cuts to the bone, it cuts deeper than hate
I hate myself for loving you every day
You couldn't care less, you refuse to see me
But here I am standing and wishing you'd see

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Unrequited love is excruciating, I'll be praying for you! (if that is why you posted this poem)

Unknown said...

Merci, merci <3