Thursday, July 26, 2012

Challenge for the day 7/26

Live in the moment: don't worry about anything else. Stop what you're doing right now and think about it. Think about it. Right now I'm laying in bed...curled up and cuddling with my favorite cat, Dudley. He is so precious and whenever I move too much he sighs at me and shifts. It's so adorable. I don't even quite know what it is that makes me love it so much. It reminds me of one of the last time I remember Tigger...our last cat. We got Tigger when he was just a wee kitten...very young. We raised him and if anyone says they had the best cat they are a liar...Tigger was the best. You could do anything to/with him and he would fall down and worship you. Anyways...one of the last memories I have of him before he was killed was one night when he slept on me...right up my middle..his tail on my tummy and his tiny cold nose straight up on my neck. It made me tear up then and it still does. So that's what's going through my mind...I'm grateful for my Dudley right now...he has truly replaced my Tigger and taken up the empty hole that was left after he died. So that is my "livin in the moment" moment for the day.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!

No comments: