Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tech/Show week

HEY...so in case you all were wondering what kind of black hole I've dropped off into...I can tell you it's a wonderful black hole! I've been crazy busy with State S&E and now HPA is starting to pick up into craziness galore (and I love it!). Yesterday we "moved" into CPAC and it's just like coming back to the home you grew up in...lovely. Today we'll be at a church up in Lansing but tomorrow we are back in Charlotte. Thursday is off as well as Good Friday. And then Easter on Sunday followed by the crazzzyyy...SHOW WEEK. I am so so very excited to face that really busy week. If you're interested in coming to see The Wizard of Oz put on by a homeschool professional group (oh yes...we've been compared to Broadway, folks) see this link for tickets: http://hpami.org/ ...the tickets are going fast! We are nearly sold out so get them *fast*. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I can't wait! (:

Unknown said...

We're coming!! :D We're going to be there the Saturday night performance. I'm really excited about it! :) Praying for all of you!