Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life

Wow, life has been really hectic lately. I just want to sink to the floor and lay there all day. I've got the biggest headache of my life right now. Ick.

My hand has been doing a little better lately, due to this brace that I'm wearing pretty much all day long. It can be such a pain though sometimes.

Last Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I worked for 6 hours a day. That wore me out really fast. Thursday I had a viola lesson and then a little shopping. Friday I worked for 8 hours and Saturday I went shopping again with my dad and Becca. Sunday, we had church and afterwards we had a luncheon and then the others played some wiffleball. Then we went home and napped/relaxed before heading up to Lansing to listen to the Lansing Concert Band and watch the fireworks. We met some friends up there so that was fun.

Yesterday I had work. Hunter is doing *SO* much better. I would almost say he is completly recovered. He is no longer needing pain medications which is a HUGE relief! He was laughing and running and playing and screaming just as much as before if not more. The only dark part of working is that (I babysat the girls too) near the end, Anna came and showed me their bunny..she thought it was so cute "sleeping." Gosh, I felt so bad when I had to tell her that it wasn't sleeping...it was dead. She was very good about it for 10 minutes and then just broke down. She was sobbing and sobbing and crying for "Mommy." She wanted her mom so bad it broke my heart. So I sat with her on the couch with my arms around her attempting to comfort her.

Today I am going to the park near the library to do some volunteer work. I get to read stories to young children and also do some face painting! Beware young children...I have never painted *anyone's* face before!

Tomorrow is going to busy...I'll have to tell you about that later ;)

Thursday is lessons!

I'm not sure why, but lately I haven't been able to sleep at all. Last night I got 4 hours of sleep and the night before it was 3 hours. I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep in aboaut a month. This results in a short temper and exaustion throughout the day. The heat has been wonderful, but it results in dehydration. So all of this combined has been making me a bit depressed. I am hoping that my "vacation" at Blue Lake will help me regain my normal attitude.

Speaking of which, it is in 8 days from now. I am very nervous and excited at the same time. I still have shopping to do for Blue Lake. I am curious as to how I will have time to pack at all. I have work on Monday and Tuesday is a dentist's appointment along with...something else, I can't remember what though.

Today is Madison's (my twin) 16th birthday. She is the most amazing young lady that I have met. She has been there for me when I need her (for the most part). She is so kind and loving. She has always been a busy and hard worker! She is working today...for the whole day. On her birthday?? That stinks! But she still does it. She pays for a lot of their animals' feed and boarding which comes out of her paycheck (which I couldn't imagine doing!). She helps her mom out so much. Madison, I really look up to you. I love you so much, dear, and pray that you have a wonderful birthday with lots of love, joy, blessings, and sunshine. Happy Birthday, my dearest twin! <3

No comments: