Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ok who am I?

I am a young lady growing into a woman. A woman's prerogative is to change her mind! I've been praying a lot and thinking about how to fit everything in my schedule. Last night...He provided a solution. I will be doing HPA this year and will be joining HSMA the second semester. I really believe this is where God is leading me and am so thankful to everyone for their prayers! This week has been extremely stressful and I've been completely overwhelmed. If you talked to me at all this past week you probably understand! Thanks for the prayers!

4 comments:

Charlotte Black said...

I really wanted to be in HPA this year, but me and my parents prayed about it and felt like we should do something else. Even though I know I heard from God, I don't like where I am right now.
I have to keep trusting you, Jesus.....

Marissa said...

Love you, Sarah(: And your post title reminded me of one of my favorite quotes that my youth leader always says:

I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM.

No one can define you. You're defined by God cause He made you. (:

Erin said...

ohhhhh. i am so sad about not seeing you this summer. i feel so awful i'm so out of touch with my friends. im kinda a really awful friend. i miss you so much.

Unknown said...

Em...Well as long as you're happy with what you do this year and feel like God approves...then go for it. :)

Marissa, That is so beautiful! I totally agree and hope/pray that God may direct me and define me to be a young woman full of godliness for HIS glory *alone*. I miss you.

Erin, awww I'm sad too. AND we need to get together to celebrate your birthday too ok? Soon. I've really missed talking with you (mainly due to me not being on facebook as much!). Let's get together soon?

Love you all! <3