Monday, September 12, 2011

My amazing weekend :)

Alright...well it all began on Friday when Mr. Jagt, Philip, Toria, and Leah came and picked me up from Faith Bible. We drove home...mostly in silence but with some talking. We got there, had some dinner (rice and such) and then we watched Get Smart. Ahhh that movie has some really good laughs in there! We all sort of headed off to bed then. I woke up late (due to a stubborn alarm clock that refused to work) and got ready for the day. We had a good breakfast of pancakes and buckled down on school (I know...it's a Saturday and I'm crazy). I got a good headstart for next week and at this point don't even need to do Algebra till Wednesday (not like I can wait that long!). After that we all sort of hung out at the computer until I was asked to give back/neck massages. Lunch time followed with delicious tomato soup!! Salvation Army called to us and I left very pleased with a new pair of jeans and some quality couch sitting time. Mrs. Jagt was driving us around (us being Philip, Toria, and I). We all arrived home starving and ate some rice and chili type thing. It was so good! Dishes followed...and then skyping with Miranda and Izzy until late. Late nights, early mornings, good food, a relaxing time, great conversations, tons of laughs, amazing people...it was such a great weekend!

No comments: