Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yesterday summed up

There is no Valentine sweeter then that spent with the ones you love, right? That's why mine began with me missing my dad because he'd already left for work, loving my mum because she gave me chocolate and the earrings I've been begging for for months now, teasing Rakie about the flowers she got from someone, reminiscing with Becca, teasing Jon with Philip, spending time with Tori, Madison, Emily, Erin, Andrew, Marissa, Andi, Philip, and Rachel, rolling on the floor with laughter due to Hunter and Brandon's antics, and ended with me curled up in bed with good food and a loudly purring Dudley Winston. Yes, my day was good. Am I still as happy and cheerful as I was last night regardless of the lack of sleep I got? Of course, why ever not?! :D

No comments: