Monday, February 14, 2011

This week

This week, I am dedicated to become much more focused on my school, music, jobs etc. I have begun to slack far too much and become lazy and very behind. So in light of that I have begun a list of things I will do daily. I will try hard to stick to that list and make it so that in everything I do, it is for the glory of God alone. I have spent so much time lately just praying and seeking God out that I feel so at peace. I love these times, because it is when I feel God the most. He is always there and never stops seeking my heart out. He is the best lover I could ask for. He woos me with His word which calms my soul. I know that He is there when I need someone to pour out my griefs or troubles to. He is never busy nor will He ever turn me away. I don't have to tell Him if I'm happy, sad, mad, or anything! He knows already (which makes it a heck of a lot easier if you know what I mean). He listens patiently to me without scolding although when He needs to He will do so gently. Words cannot even begin to come close to how amazing, awesome, and sovereign my God is. Within Him, I can feel the peace, joy, strength, and many blessings that come with being owned, named, and called by Him. I rest in Him for all my needs or wants knowing that all happens because of His will and because it will fit His perfect plan. :)

No comments: