Thursday, December 9, 2010

My life in a large nutshell

Ah, so it has been quite some time since I posted anything interesting on here. For that I apologize! Monday was HSMA as usual. It was our dress rehearsal. I also had work that day. Tuesday wasn't much of anything. I got to spend a little time with Aimee (I had so much fun plotting around with her!). Aimee is amazing for any of you who don't know her. Yesterday, I had classes in the morning. Those went moderately well. I got to finish my biography on Augustine which made me very happy. It was a beautiful book and I recommend it to anyone! It's just a biography on Augustine of Hippo by Peter Brown. After classes, I had work. Rachel came and picked me up and I went straight to my doctor's appointment. He said that I haven't been getting enough protein and that's why I was having the relapse that I was in the middle of. Directly after that, Rachel and I went out and did a little Christmas shopping. That was a lot of fun, but I spent more money than I had expected to. Yesterday was also my brother's birthday (Happy Birthday, Jon!) and so we had our grandparents over for dinner. After that, we watched a new TV show that we found called "Sing Off" which is a show for amazingly talented singers to come and they judge them. It's on Monday and Wednesday nights. Today I have work and I also must get all caught up on my schoolwork. I also hope on spending some time with Aimee this afternoon. Tomorrow morning, I have to get up bright and early to go to work. I work until HPA begins. After HPA, we have Little Women down in Kzoo to go see. That will be amazing. Plus, I get to meet my weird, mysterious ipod guy: Adam Shultz. Saturday, I have my first rehearsal with the Lansing Symphony Orchestra in the morning. In the afternoon we might go out and *finally* get our Christmas tree. That evening, we have the Church Christmas dinner. Sunday morning (instead of church) I have Lansing Symphony Orchestra rehearsal again. That afternoon, I have my performance at Wharton. (COME SEE IT!) Monday, I have work again followed that evening by my HSMA concert (COME SEE IT!). Tuesday is *nothing* (don't call me, I'll be sleeping in). Wednesday, I'm going to CHICAGO with Libby, Aimee, Madison, my dad, and Mrs. Chauvin!! I get to see Izzy and Miranda! Omw, I can't wait for that. Since we'll be getting home so late from that, Madison will just stay the night! Thursday, I am going up to Lansing with Madison to go shopping in the morning. In the afternoon, I get to go to co-ops with her and finally meet Stephen! I get to see all my other friends there too!

And that sums up what happened to me all this week, and what I will be doing for another week!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: