Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another poem

Tell me that I'm special
Tell me that you care
Make it show that you are near
So I know that I'm loved

Prove to me I'm worthy
Of this life I'm given
Because without your constant love
My life is not worth living

Your always gentle, caring touch
So close and yet so far
Now is farther then the sea
And all that lies beyond

Gone for all eternity
Never to me return
Forgive my ever loving glance
Because I've yet to forget

I must forget that you exist
That you don't really care
You'll never hold me in your arms
The way you did that night

That night when all I needed
Was comfort; someone there
You wouldn't leave my side
But stayed with me to help

Think of all the memories
That we have ever shared
The songs, the words, and pictures
You'll never erase from mind.

No comments: