Friday, September 3, 2010

Clarification

I think I need to clarify some things...these last few posts have been something I picked off of another blog that I thought was....rather interesting to say the least. I decided to post it here to get some of your views and opinions and what all you thought about its strangness. I don't believe in it, I merely posted them so that I could get some feedback and discussion going. Too often I post something and wonder what on earth my readers truly think about it. Are you scared to speak up or just not reading it? I wonder...if I do have readers...what do they think about what I post? Do they agree? Do they disagree? Anyhow, that is my clarification...all the posts from "Post I found on another blog" to "The Law of Attraction" were all from one blog that I came across randomly recently and decided to share with you.

Thank you all...

3 comments:

Erin said...

I haven't gotten around to reading them all yet; they're rather long :)

Marissa said...

Hey Sarah,
I don't know if it's your colors/layout, or maybe it's just our computer, but I can't read any of your posts because all of the words are black. When I highlight them, they show up, but it's kinda hard to read like that. Just thought I should let you know. Like I said, it might just be my computer.
Love you, girl!
~Marissa

Sarah said...

Erin: :) that's ok!

Marissa: I changed the layout...does that work any better for you?

Love ya both!