Friday, October 24, 2008

Sorry

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately!! I've been pretty busy with music on Monday and Tuesday (straight), Wensday class, Thursday I had jobs and music and catch-up on school and more school and today is HPA!!! I'm planning on going to clean at Mrs. McAtee's maybe in a while, but it's getting later and later!! Tomarrow is filled, and Sunday too. I won't get another breather like right now till next Thursday probably. I wish it was sooner. It's sprinkling outside, and I was supposed to finish mowing the lawn!! I did a lot last night, but we have a huge lawn, and it takes a couple of hours! I did some math this morning and have to go because I have to do piano real quick and maybe some viola! I am really hoping that this afternoon at HPA that since they need the full cast for something, it would maybe be the blocking for the dance scene!! I really hope so! And I also hope that all of you who are close and know me that you will be coming to see it in March!! We have also been doing some ad sales and that has been going well. We have done our goal ($200) and have almost doubled it. We haven't even done half the town yet either!!! Our plan is to triple it. That way we get 18 free tickets to the show!! I can't wait!! It's going to be so much fun! Thanks!

5 comments:

Jubi said...

I didn't know you had a blog.

Antonio said...

Two things

1. You have a long wait and you will wait therefore you can wait.
2. Don't be sorry nobody was disappointed and your copying rachel's blog who copied my blog.

Thats All

Rachel said...

sarah! post something interesting!! i want something to read!!!

Rachel said...

hey, i told you anna was following your blog

Sarah said...

anna - yes, i do.
anthony - sure whatever
rachel - anna just started, and ok, fine