Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Info on me

Today is Wensday. I'm still a little sick, and I have to go to a class taught by my pastor. Actually, there are two classes. Economics, and Ancient History. Let me tell you a little more about myself. I have always been homeschooled. And I've always been a Christian. Or at least as long as I remember. My family moved out here to MI in 2000. We've lived a little while in DeWitt, and then moved to Charlotte about 6 or 7 years ago. We live about 5 miles out of town, and we have chickens (who are supposed to be laying, and aren't), a fish, and a cat (who is spoiled rotten). I have played piano for 5ish years, and the viola for at least 6 years. Rachel plays the violin and the piano. My mom plays violin and the piano. Jonathan plays the trumpet and the french horn, and my little sister, Rebecca just started playing the cello. And she also plays a little bit of piano. My dad doesn't play anything, but he works hard all day at work. Today, I obviously have school, so I guess I'll tell you a little about that. I have math, english, science, economics, history, writing, plus viola (an hour), and piano (at least a half an hour). And on October 10, Rachel, Jon, and I will begin acting in a group called HPA (Homeschool Performing Arts). They will be performing The Sound of Music. I got a nun part, my bro got a natzi, and Rachel got Mother Abbis. :) I'd better go, but I thought that I might as well update my blog again. Thanks and have a great day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mother abbes*. oops! check you spelling next time! jk!! can't wait for friday!!! read through is fun (if you have lines) and everyone gets to sing all the songs. i absolutely forbid you to sing my songs!!!! everyone has to hear ME!!!! NOT YOU!! - libby

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! maybe i should check my spelling too! mother abbess*

libby

Sarah said...

hahaha.

Anonymous said...

just to let you know... the timing is totally screwed up. it says i commented at 6:19. i didn't. i commented at like 9:15.

lib

Sarah said...

that's ok, just as long as you commented. :) Thanks for doing that Lib

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. *very ladylike*

libby

Sarah said...

yah, sure

Anonymous said...

don't you believe me capable of being ladylike?????

libby

Rachel said...

yes