Friday, October 3, 2008

busy day

Today has been busy at home. I haven't done much really. I have done most of my school and hardly any music. And it is now 8:13 pm. I wrote to one of my friends today. 10 pages!! I've stayed mostly inside today, because it is extrememy cold. We have finally started having a fire inside of our house and it keeps the upstairs quite toasty. I only wish it could be warm at night in my room (which I share with my two sisters). I can't wait till Oct. 10, because that's when HPA (homeschool performing arts) begins. I simply can't wait!!! I want to thank all of you who have posted on my blog!! :) which is nobody! Please, please, please comment on my posts!! I would love it! I love people's opinion. I may not like it afterwards, but I seriously want it now! Thanks!!
~Sarah

4 comments:

Antonio said...

There you thanked me without me having to say please :P

The One and Only
Anthony

Sarah said...

ok, whatever. Thanks for posting!!!

Anonymous said...

uhhh... anthony... she said please 3 times... - lib

Sarah said...

thanks, lib!!