Friday, July 8, 2011

This morning

Ok readers,
I want your opinion. Should I do longer posts about things that suddenly strike me throughout my day i.e. guy girl relationships, the roles of men and women in a culture etc. or should I write up littler posts just skimming the topic or maybe whatever is going on in my life? Which is more inviting to read?

Thank you for reading, and for your opinions. If any of you read this any time soon I would love any and all prayers. I go in for some blood tests in just a few minutes. Thanks!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm praying for you! I like both kinds of posts. (Sorry, that probably doesn't help much :)

Erin

Unknown said...

I like the things that strike you better...better than journal style. But maybe that's because I know most of what you do during your day...

Unknown said...

Erin, no that's fine! Just as long as I'm not boring my readers!

Rakie, huh ok well that's good...long or short?

Unknown said...

Long or short doesn't really matter. Just less journal stuff.