Thursday, July 14, 2011

God's blessings

Today is one of those days where your eyes are opened to truth...you can see how clearly how merciful God is! Today I woke up and just the whole of outside seemed to be screaming God's glory...like in the Psalms where it says the heavens declare the handiwork of God! I love those passages that speak about how the rocks cry out to God, the mountains leap like rams at the wrath of God, and the waters flee from His presence. It reminds me that God is in entire control of the weather, of all the nature surrounding us. On a car ride with my mum this morning the clouds just struck me. They were so intriguing and fascinating! I heard today one of my friends has turned to Christ at last and is now a Christian! I was so happy I had to just run around with joy and giddiness at the sheer happiness of it all! God is SO good and I can see how there is rejoicing amongst the angels when one repents and turns to God. That was SUCH a huge blessing and I won't get over that for a long time. Also, I just received word that I may have an interview with a job I've wanted for a while. God...you are GREAT. I cannot get over that. I am so full of joy and life today that it can only be given to God alone. May He work in me to influence people around me and bring nothing but glory to His name alone!

No comments: