Thursday, March 25, 2010

MY LIFE!

Alright...something new...yes? Wow, I have been busy.

Last Saturday, I had an opportunity to work with another family babysitting. That was fun. They had three kids...twins at 8 years old, and another 11 month old. That went well, but I am happy it wasn't for too much longer. Then we had the church movie night. We watched Night at the Museum 2 (my third time watching that) and then Marley and Me. We knew at the beginning that the dog would die (we were told) and so it wasn't nearly so sad at the end!!

The day before, at HPA, I forgot to stretch and sprained my ankle pretty bad...now I have it in some sort of a brace and it doesn't hurt so bad.


Sunday, hmmm...it was so long ago! I forget...oh yea, Jon had Christian over and they watched movies downstairs. Becca watched a movie upstairs. Rachel, my mom, and Jared all took naps. I made chocolate chip cookies. Lol, as of right now, they are all gone.

Monday, we had orchestra festival at HSMA. I got to be first for "America" and that did nothing to help my nerves! We did well however and got straight 1's. Jr. Orchestra got the same.

Tuesday, I had quartet practice...that went very well, but now I a freaking out about SATURDAY!! Sr. High State S&E!!! At the same time, I am very excited it you couldn't tell. Tuesday night, we went out an played frisbee golf (well, my dad and Becca did...I just walked and Jon was at work). That was very nice.

Yesterday, we had classes. Those went wonderful! Then I went to work, and that was wonderful too!! So nice to get out of the house for once and spend a little "me" time.

Today is interesting. I have a piano lesson and Jon has a horn lesson. And then tonight, there is an ushers meeting for Seussical at CPAC which I am going to go to, cuz I miss it SO MUCH!! I am going to see Katherine today too! Hoping that maybe she'll come over for a bit. Or...idk...it'll be fun. I miss her so much too!

Tomorrow is HPA again! :) I don't really know if I'm really excited. Yea, something like that. Maybe the crew from down here in Charlotte will come, like Caleb, and Jake, and Matt...and AIMEE!

Saturday, we have Sr. High State S&E, which everyone is invited to! I play with my quartet at 10:27 at Okemos High School.


I have been busy lately, as you can see. It has been rather stressful, cuz I haven't been sleeping the greatest either. So! That is the update on my life lately! Tata for now!


<3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, no, Marley was still just as sad as ever.
I didn't know you went and played frisbee golf!
Oh, come on, you don't need to freak out over Saturday! It's going to be so awesome!
I bet it was that coffee yesterday!!! :P We need to figure something out for you.

Marissa said...

Hey Sarah! Sounds like you've been busy! 2 more days until S&E! AHHH!!! Breathe.... hehe :) I think it'll go well. :) See you then!! Love ya!
~Marissa

Sarah said...

Marley wasn't too bad...you just don't think about the fact that it's a dog and it's dying!!!

yep, we went...Jake, Mr. Woods, Pastor, Papa, and Becca....and me.

It IS going to awesome!!

Coffee? I don't know what you're talking about!

Sarah said...

Hey Marissa! You're right, maybe I should be breathing a bit more!! I am very excited and I hope it goes well! I hope to hear all of your events if I have time!! See you tomorrow!
Love you!
~Sarah