Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year!

Wow! This year has been so exciting! So much has happened. But over all, I think that this has been a very educational year. I have learned a lot, and I hope I have matured. Tigger died, and we got new kittens for Christmas. I am still in Sr. Orchestra, and I continue to do piano. We still have Titan, but we are trying to get a good home for him. I have had such a wonderful year with my friends. They continue to be a HUGE support group for me! Erin, Madison, and Tori especially!!! At the beginning of the year, in March, I did Sound of Music with Rachel and Jon. That was by far the best week of my life. At the end of July, I did the HPA summer camp and had a blast acting, singing, and dancing with my friends!!! On July 31, I turned 14! That was fun and new! In the fall, I auditioned for HSMA and for HPA. I got a Bird Girl in HPA performing Seussical!!! We meet every Friday and practice. I have all my lines memorized!! I cannot wait for April when we will perform it...especially since I have a lead role this year and will have a mike!!! That will be fun!!!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful 2009 and I look forward to seeing you all in 2010! Happy New Year!


No comments: