Friday, January 8, 2010

I haven't written for a while cuz I have been busy!! Yesterday, I had piano and then we went to the ball rehearshal! That was a lot of fun. We didn't have a lot of people show up cuz of the roads, but we still had fun. Tonight is the ball and I am very very excited for that. HPA was cancelled cuz of the bad roads. So I have all day to prepare for the ball. I got my dress yesterday and I love it. Let's see...the Timmis family will be there, and the McAtees, the Stines, the Davis family, and many others!!! I can't wait. We started school this week, and that was an adventure. I am still struggling with Algebra, but am doing better if I keep reviewing. I don't have any other school, except Etymology and Ancient History. Those are easy. Ancient History has no homework...and Etymology is my favorite so that is easy!!! Music is coming along well. Viola is rather fun. I auditioned for Blue Lake on Monday and got a scholarship. Piano lesson yesterday went very well and I got a new and very hard piece. But I am glad; it gives me something to work on. Tomorrow is S & E practice with Ian, Colin and Ellen. That'll be good and fun. And we hope on going ice. skating also. We're also going on an "unplanned" coffee date with Bekka and Laura!!! And Anna is home, so we're hoping that she'll be there too! I have been tired lately...not a lot of sleep. Idk, I guess I'm just restless. Hoping tonight will be fun though. Hope you all have a great day and God bless you.

~Sarah

No comments: